It can be daunting for a practice to take on the task of running a vaccine clinic, but today, they’re more important than ever. More than just an efficient way to immunize large numbers of patients at one time, a clinic is also a way to establish your practice as a go-to partner in the overall health and well-being of your community.
We’ve created this guide as a practical “how to” for setting up and running a vaccination clinic in any location—in-office, curbside, or in the community—using tried-and-true methods from our practice partners.
Inside you’ll find:
- How to create your clinic team
- Setting up a ‘flow’ to keep patients moving
- Important day-of procedures
- Insider tips practices swear by
- Location-specific guidance